At Linton Granta Playroup we all believe that every child should understand that they are valued and cared for that we will provide them with a safe environment in which they can grow and thrive.
We believe that play is fundamental to the way that children learn and we will provide the resources and opportunities for children to play in a variety of different ways.
- To provide a secure, welcoming and caring environment where all children will feel happy, confident and encouraged to learn and develop.
- To enable the children to form a secure attachment with their key person.
- To help the children understand that they are valued for their own sake and individuals.
- To promote the seven areas of Learning and Development (as defined by the Early Years Foundation Stage) through enquiry, problem solving and the use of all available resources both inside and outside.
- To foster and develop each child’s social and moral awareness, encouraging tolerance and sensitivity towards other people and the environment.
- To give our children the opportunity not only to be creative and expressive but also to develop an awareness and appreciation of aesthetic qualities.
- To provide opportunities for each child’s physical development through a variety of activities and to help the children learn about healthy living and risk assessing situations to keep themselves safe.
- To provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of gender, race, belief and ability.
- To promote a partnership amongst the setting, outside agencies, parents/carers, children and the wider community.
- To provide an inclusive environment in which we will identify and cater for individual needs in order to enable and encourage our children to achieve their full potential through an individualised program for each child.
- To promote confidence, self-discipline and motivation in our children to help them become independent and ready for school.
To download our Vision Statement please click here